Getting Commercial Solar right
50 things you need to know about Commercial Solar
Over the last 20 years, Nigel Morris has been involved in some of the country’s largest commercial solar PV projects.
In the latest of the EcoGen Master Class series, Nigel shares the benefit of hindsight and the wisdom of experience to help solar companies who want to better understand how to successfully design, sell and manage commercial solar projects.
Who should attend?
This Master Class is designed for sales, management and marketing professionals looking to expand their understanding of the intricacies and nuances of commercial-scale Solar PV in Australia.
• Understand the make-up and segmentation of the commercial market
• Hear the latest statistics on where the commercial market is growing
• Learn about the critical issues you need to understand to successfully take on large projects
Benefits of attending:
• Get ideas on how to maximise performance and minimise risk
• Stay ahead of the pack
• Network with solar industry professionals
Check out Nigel in action!
• SBS TV reports on the growth of PV in Australia
• Read Nigel’s columns published on Reneweconomy.com.au
• Read Nigel’s columns published on Climate Spectator
• Subscribe to Nigel's blog here.
• Click here to follow Solar Business Services and Nigel Morris on Twitter (@solarbusiness_)
Click here to register for an event in Melbourne.
Click here to register for an event in Sydney.
Click here to register for an event in Brisbane.
Top News Articles
Follow Us on Twitter!
Latest Twitter updates:
Want to see the latest? Follow EcoGeneration on Twitter.