Commercial Scale Solar
Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide
The latest round of EcoGen Master Classes on Commercial Scale Solar have just been announced – including:
- Additional guest speakers presenting alongside solar expert Nigel Morris
- An additional half hour of class time to accommodate the new program
- 35 Clean Energy Council CPD Points for installers renewing their accreditation
- Networking drinks with your industry peers and class presenters after the event
You should attend if you:
• Want to know how emerging opportunities and challenges in the commercial market will impact your business in 2013
• Need specific answers tailored to your situation on doing business in the commercial solar market
• Attended the recent EcoGen Master Classes on commercial solar – this new class provides new insights based on updated forecasts and intelligence specific to 2013.
Key learning objectives include:
• Market growth segments and where the opportunities lie for your business
• Understanding your company’s strengths and weaknesses in the value chain
• The top requirements for securing project finance.
About the Presenter:
Nigel Morris, Director, SolarBusiness Services
Read more on the guest speakers:
Roy Ramage, Economic Development Officer, City of Victor Harbour
Brisbane and Sydney
Paul McArdle, Managing Director, Global Roam
Rendezvous Grand Hotel
Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour
Treasury Casino & Hotel
Rydges South Park Adelaide
* Dates of classes are subject to change depending on attendance
For discounts on group enrolments of 5 or more, contact the EcoGen Events team on:
PH: 03 9248 5100 or
Top News Articles
Follow Us on Twitter!
Latest Twitter updates:
Want to see the latest? Follow EcoGeneration on Twitter.